The Secure Domain Foundation
The Secure Domain Foundation is the combined effort of many of the top Information Security and DNS professionals working today.
Our Goals are simple:
- Provide Internet infrastructure providers (Our Members) the tools and intelligence that will enable them to reduce malicious use of their services.
- Educate, Train, and Assist all providers that request it.
- Identify and Highlight malicious actors in the provider / infrastructure space.
- Increase global awareness of the threats facing the Internet.
- Work with organizations like ICANN, IANA, RIPE, ARIN, etc to develop and promote better global security policies.
We strive to accomplish our goals by collecting global intelligence on bad actors, and providing this data to our members.
As of January 30th 2013 we have a queryable API consisting of over 115,000,000 records.
Foundation Membership is restricted to the following:
- Invited Security Researchers
- Domain Registrars
- Domain Registries
- CCTLD Operators
- DNS / Dynamic DNS Providers
- Hosting Providers
- VPN Service Providers
- Law Enforcement
Organizations or individuals that do not fall into the above categories may be considered for membership on case-by-case basis.
If you have already been invited to join, you may create an account below.
If you would like to join, and have not yet been invited, please email us. join-at-thesecuredomain.org